Good bookkeeping is essential to the running of any business, but it can often be time consuming and confusing. It can become one of those weekly chores, that eats into your personal life/time.
Why is bookkeeping important to a business?
Without it,you wouldn't be able to answer the following questions:
- • What is your turnover?
- • What is your gross profit?
- • What is your net profit?
- • Where is your business overspending?
- • What area of your business is more profitable?
- • Who owes you money,how much and how long has it been outstanding?
- • Who do you owe money to, how much and how long has it been outstanding?
- • How much do you owe HMRC for PAYE, NIC,VAT or Corporation Tax?
We offer a complete bespoke virtual bookkeeping service to suit your business needs with on-going support.