As a contractor, the chances are you’ll be busy dealing with customer quotations, managing sub-contractors as well as doing the work for your customers and the last thing on your mind is your accounts and monthly CIS returns.
This is where we can help, we will take care of all your HMRC and Company House affairs; including filing your annual returns, talking to HMRC on your behalf and filing your annual accounts with HMRC and Companies House.
All in 3 easy steps:
1. You decide to save time and money, by signing up to one of our simple, low cost, hassle-free packages (see below).
2. We contact your previous accountant to inform them of the switch and to request any financial information needed.
3. We will setup your account using the information we have received
Individual Tax Return for director
Corporation Tax Return
Filing of Companies House Confirmation Statement
Monthly CIS returns**
Dedicated account manager
Ongoing telephone and email support
Liaising with HMRC
Liaising with Companies House
Same as plus, plus:
Monthly management reports
Half year review
*off-site bookkeeping is provided. Collection of accounts is on an agreed date either every two weeks or every month.**upto 9 sub-contractors
• Bookkeeping £20 per hour
• CIS (10-20 sub-contractors) £30 per month
• CIS (21-40 sub-contractors) £60 per month
• Additional Individual Tax Return £100 per shareholder/partner/director